- Taiwan – UK Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme re-opening on 7 March 2013
- South Korea: UK Youth Mobility Scheme opens February 2013
- South Africa and Zimbabwe: pre-entry TB screening for UK visas to start 31-12-2013
- Changes to the UKBA visa decision-making process in Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden
- Nepal: UKBA introduces TB screening in Nepal
- Malaysia: UKBA introduces Tuberculosis testing for UK visas from 31 December 2012
- Croatia joining the EU – How will this affect you as a Croatian national in terms of entry to the UK
- Changes to the requirements for UK biometric residence permits
Tag Archives: transit uk
I need to change terminals at Heathrow. Can I transit airside? Heathrow’s terminals are connected by dedicated buses that transport passengers from one terminal to another airside. If your baggage has been checked through to your final destination, you will … Continue reading
I am a DATv national, I do not qualify for the visa waiver and I will pass UK en route to another Common Travel Area destination. Which visa do I need?
I am a DATv national and do not qualify for the visa waiver. Which visa do I need? Your country is on the list of so-called DATv (Direct Airside Transit visa) countries and you do not qualify for the visa … Continue reading
What is a valid uniform format category D visa for entry to a state in the European Economic Area (EEA)?
What is a uniform format category D visa for entry to a state in the European Economic Area (EEA)? Several years ago, the EEA Member States introduced a uniform format visa vignette (a green coloured vignette, which all member states … Continue reading