Lost passport with valid UK visa

Lost passport with valid UK visa

If you have lost your passport or had it stolen, you must first apply to your country’s government for a replacement passport, and then reapply for your UK visa. UKBA will treat this as a fresh application, which means that you will need to submit your supporting documents again and pay the full fee for a replacement visa. In other words, you start from scratch. You will also need to provide a police report as evidence that your passport has been reported missing or stolen.


Remember, immigration law is complex and subject to continuous change. The information provided here may be out of date, or just based on personal experience/knowledge. The use of these pages is therefore entirely at your own risk. Before applying for any type of visas, you should always seek information from the authorities direct via their official websites. You will find some useful website details on our Links page.

This entry was posted in Lost passport with valid UK visa and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s